Reiki Healing is a gentle, non-invasive complimentary energy healing method that promotes overall health on all levels – body, mind and spirit.
The Benefits of Reiki Healing Include:
- Provides deep relaxation
- Assist the body to release stress, anxiety and tension
- Supports & accelerates the body’s healing abilities
- Improves sleep patterns
- Supports healing emotional wounds
- Supports healing of both acute and chronic physical pain and dis-ease
- Aides the breaking of addictions
- Helps relieve pain
- Removes energy blockages
- Supports the immune system
- Increases vitality
- And so much more!
Wellness in Harmony offers Reiki Healing Sessions in our Phoenixville PA office and remotely via distance healing sessions.
Schedule Your Reiki Healing Session
Contact us to schedule your private Reiki Healing session today at 484-354-0499.
- 60 and 90 minute sessions available
- Sessions offered in our Phoenixville PA office
- Remote sessions available
- In home, hospital and hospice sessions available locally upon request
- Additional fees may apply
- Multi-session Packages offered
- Gift Certificates available
Click Here to Schedule Your Reiki Session Today
What to expect during and after your session:
When you arrive for your session, you will be asked to lie down on a massage table. You will remain fully clothed. You will remove your shoes and any jewelry you may be wearing. I recommend that you dress in loose fitting, comfortable clothing.
During the session, the practitioner will gently place her hands on or just above your body, channeling Reiki energy into your body. Each person’s experience is unique, however most commonly, you will feel your body relax and you may feel warmth coming from the practitioner’s hands. You may even fall asleep during the session. As the energy moves through your body, you may feel different physical sensations arise, or you may feel emotions stirring. This is all very normal and a natural part of the healing process.
Key tips for self care after your treatment:
- Be gentle with yourself! Your body is working hard healing itself
- Drink plenty of water for the next 48 hours (at least 64 oz per day)
- Your body will be detoxing, so you may notice symptoms arise
- You may feel tired, so allow time to rest
- Practice good general self-care
- Follow any special instructions given by your practitioner
DISCLAIMER – The services provided by Wellness in Harmony are not medical or psychiatric treatments, are not intended to diagnose or treat any medical conditions, and should not be used as a replacement for treatment of disease or illness as provided by a licensed medical practitioner. Please consult your healthcare provider if you have any medical concerns or questions.