- This event has passed.
Meditation for Your Life Teacher Training
March 16 @ 9:00 am - March 17 @ 4:00 pm$375
This Weekend Program is based the best-selling book, Meditation for Your Life and will offer a variety of tools to empower teachers and practitioners on their inner journey. The instruction goes beyond simple exercises and offers a variety of holistic tools along with clear structures of self-awareness that will empower meditators to understand their stress and transform it from the inside out. Participants will explore a variety of meditative practices to better understand what is effective for them personally, and differentiate different approaches for teaching effective guided meditation experiences in group class settings.
In this training, we will:
* Study the origins, evolution of and purposes for Meditation Practices
* Learn common mistakes and pitfalls for Meditation teachers & practitioners
* Create sustainable meditation practices for all ages and levels
* Connect Meditation teaching concepts to Classical Yoga Philosophy
* Explore creating sustainable, intelligent and meaningful in-class meditation experiences
* Embody valuable teaching and practice concepts specific to the 6 different styles of meditation outlined in Bob’s book, Meditation for Your Life
Fees: $350 Pre-Registered before Feb 15th, $375 after Feb 15th
Program facilitated by Robert Butera (author), Al Cochrane, and Linda Dieffenbach
Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 9 am to 4 pm. We will have a break for lunch. There is a kitchen with refrigerator and microwave available. There are also plenty of restaurants in the Village Square Shopping Center across the street.